With a deep background in engineering, Jennifer Junkin advises clients on protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights across aerospace, online gaming, manufacturing, cosmetics, medical device, and technology industries. She has extensive experience drafting and prosecuting U.S. and foreign patent applications.
Jennifer’s counseling expertise includes due diligence, landscape analysis, competitor analysis, freedom-to-operate, design patents and patentability opinions. She has experience with IP transactions, trademark prosecution and commercial and IP litigation, including inter parts review (IPR), Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) proceedings and District Court litigation.
- Favorite Quarantine Activity: Hiking
- Not-so-Secret Indulgence: Sneaking away to go mountain biking with my dogs
- First Concert: Aerosmith
- Fuzzy friends(s): Two dogs – Ada and Vader – both adopted mixes
- Favorite job before I was a lawyer: Working with NAVAIR on military planes
- What I do when I’m not in the office: A little bit of everything, spend time with kids, build various things, hike, bike, swim.
I understand that the information I email to HMLG will not be treated as confidential and does not create an attorney-client relationship. We cannot represent you until we talk to you, check for conflicts, and sign a written agreement.