Kristina Krass is the newest legal intern with HMLG. When she is not on HMLG duty, she is studying at Seattle University School of Law where she is on Seattle University Law Review, the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, and the Entertainment & Sports Law Association (which Joleen founded).
During her career prior to law school, Kristina worked at everything from a 10-person start-up to a Fortune 500 company. She worked in the entertainment industry in venue production and festival operations – where she worked just about every large festival Seattle has to offer. She has also worked in the travel and hospitality industry for Seattle’s hometown airline and on a cruise ship.
- Favorite Quarantine Activity: Dreaming up future travel locations and trips for post COVID
- Not-so-Secret Indulgence: Below Deck marathons on Bravo
- First Concert: Oasis with Jet as the opener – my angsty teenage heart loved it!
- Fuzzy friend: Rufus is my only-cat-child who enjoys spending his day sleeping or notifying you it is time for pets and/or more food.
- Favorite job before I was a lawyer: All of the work I did with festivals. It’s so fun to plan an event and then see it come to fruition and unfold in real time.
- What I do when I’m not in the office: When I am in school, that is pretty much all I have time for outside of the office. During the summer and breaks I try to hike as much as possible, travel, and enjoy spending time with friends.
I understand that the information I email to HMLG will not be treated as confidential and does not create an attorney-client relationship. We cannot represent you until we talk to you, check for conflicts, and sign a written agreement.