Judy Endejan is a seasoned attorney with extensive experience with sophisticated transactions and litigation, gained from more than twenty-five years of in-house and private practice experience.
Judy has represented a variety of non-profit and commercial entities relating to media, telecommunications, information technology and privately held companies. Her experience spans telecommunications, media, First Amendment, labor/employment, administrative, local tax, intellectual property, public records and class action law.
She is admitted to practice in California, Oregon and Washington.
- Favorite Quarantine Activity: Cooking pasta!
- Not-so-Secret Indulgence: Good Champagne
- First Concert: The Beatles (I was still a child, truly)
- Fuzzy friends(s): Sadie, Cosmo (my Corgis) and Genghis Khan (my very loud red cat)
- Favorite job before I was a lawyer: I was a reporter for The Milwaukee Journal during college.
- What I do when I’m not in the office: Read books, lots of books.
I understand that the information I email to HMLG will not be treated as confidential and does not create an attorney-client relationship. We cannot represent you until we talk to you, check for conflicts, and sign a written agreement.