Corporate Formation and GovernanceMaintainable practices; corporate compliance
At HMLG, we don’t just set up your company and turn you loose. No matter what entity you select, companies, management, board of directors, and advisors all have ongoing responsibilities.
There is no need to stress. HMLG is experienced in all aspects of governance counseling, including board and board committee composition, process, and independence.
We understand the challenges facing corporate executives and directors of companies of all sizes as they try to comply with the ever-changing landscape of new laws and regulations that are uniformly imposed on companies of all sizes.
As your C-level legal executive, we work collaboratively with your management team, accounting and finance department and other stakeholders so you can maintain compliance.
HMLG Corporate Formation and Governance Services:
- Entity Selection
- Board and Shareholder Meetings and Minutes
- Director and Officer Agreements and Duties
- Board of Directors Implementation and Management
- “Best Practices” and Codes of Conduct
- Conflicts of Interest and Related Party Transactions
- Document Retention
- SEC Compliance/Securities Laws
- Shareholder Relations
- Member/Managing Members Rights and Responsibilities
- Cap Table Management
- Due Diligence Set-up and Management
- Operations Set-up and Implementation
- Stock and Incentive Plans