Financings, Acquisitions and ExitsYour partner at each milestone in the lifecycle of your business.
We work closely with your executive and finance team to structure and negotiate all types of financings, corporate investments, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, valuations, and wind-downs.
Financing, mergers, and acquisitions are important milestones in the lifecycle of a business. We work with you to craft a thoughtful and sophisticated approach to help achieve your company’s goals. We also help you to identify key issues such as classes of investors, tax, securities, executive compensation, intellectual property, antitrust, benefits, labor, and any other factors that could meaningfully affect the terms of a deal.
Unlike any other M&A firm, we proactively oversee and execute your master financing plan and work together with your management, accounting team and other outside professionals as may be needed for your specific situation.
A few things that set HMLG apart from other firms is our ability to anticipate due diligence relating to variety of important transactions including mergers, acquisitions, public or private financing, licensing deals and other dealings. In other words, by offensively helping you vet the strengths and weaknesses of your business we are able to help streamline and identify pathways to improve your company’s value and attractiveness to investors and/or acquirors.
HMLG Financing, Acquisition, and Exit Services
- Joint Ventures, Non-Profits, and other Strategic Business Transactions
- Financing and Investments, M&A
- Public and Private Offerings
- Exit Strategies
- Joint Ventures
- Complex Strategic Alliances
- Developing Equity Structures
- Negotiating with Capital Investors
- Counselling on Equity and Debt Finance
- M&A transactions for Private and Public Companies
- Cross Border Transactions
- Preparing Companies for Sale or Public Offering
- Poison Pills/Defensive Counseling
- Private Equity Sponsored Transactions
- “Roll ups” and Other Consolidation Programs
- Corporate Carve Outs and Divisional Acquisitions
- Liability Assessment and Diligence Review
- Evaluation and Position of Intellectual Property Portfolio
- Consolidation and Streamlining of IP Holdings