HUGHES MEDIA LAW GROUP PC
LAST UPDATED: October 28, 2020
3. License and Restrictions. We want you to use the Site, so we grant you a limited license to use the Site. You may not use the Site in any way that interferes with our ownership rights in the Site, and we may prohibit your access to the Site if you use the Site for any prohibited reasons. Examples of activities that may cause us to terminate your rights to use the Site:
- Commercially exploiting the Site;
- Making a copy of the Site or any portion of the Site, except as allowed under these Terms;
- Making a copy of the Site, or any portion of the Site, publicly available or available on a network for use or download by multiple users;
- Using any data mining tools or automation tools such as spiders, scrapers, crawlers, scripts, bots, or any other automated or manual method or process to access, retrieve, index, or reproduce the Site or its contents;
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, translating, preparing derivative works based on or otherwise modifying the Site, in whole or in part;
- Removing, covering up or modifying any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, marks or labels contained on or within the Site, falsifying or deleting any author attributions, legal notices or other labels of the origin or source of the material;
- Misrepresenting that you own the Site; and
- Conducting any other activity that might be considered illegal or harmful to others. This includes, without limitation, “hacking” the Site or infringing the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
4. Stay Connected. In order to access and use the Site, you need to have and maintain adequate internet connection. You are folly responsible for obtaining and maintaining internet access.
5. Ownership. HMLG retains all right, title and interest in and to the Site and all related copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights (“Rights”). If you provide us with feedback regarding any aspect of the Site, HMLG will own all rights in and to such feedback and any derivative products or services developed from the feedback.
7. No Warranties and Limitation of Liability.
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, AND/OR GUARANTEE OF THE SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICE FOR YOUR PURPOSES, OR THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR FUNCTION PROPERLY IN COMBINATION WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY TECHNOLOGY, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEMS OR DATA.
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SAME, OR TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, COMMUNICATIONS, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
8. Indemnity. You will indemnify, defend and hold HMLG, its partners, affiliates, contractors, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all damages, losses and expenses arising directly or indirectly from your acts or your failure to act when using the Site.
9. Waiver of Class-Wide Proceedings. You agree that, by using the Site, you and HMLG are each waiving the right to participate in a class action. Each party to these Terms agrees and promises that it will not start any class-wide proceedings, including class actions, against another party, and will not act as a class representative or class member. This provision constitutes an agreement that any dispute will be resolved exclusively between disputing parties, with each party acting in their individual capacity.
12. Our Contact Information. If you have questions regarding these Terms, please contact us at: email@example.com.
You’ve reached the end, now Rock On!